Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and Paypal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the Order Information we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging to ship, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
FULL PRINTED APPAREL[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
US Address: 30 N Gould St Ste 2514 Sheridan, WY 82801
Email: [email protected]
Support time: 9 am – 5 pm EST, Monday – Friday